Novena Medical Center is located in the central Novena vicinity – Singapore’s medical hub. The medical centre was built for the sole purpose of providing excellent healthcare to the region. It offers an array of supporting medical facilities and services such as radiology and lab services, and day surgery.
Novena Medical Center is physically linked to Singapore’s second largest hospital, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, by an air conditioned and covered walkway that comes complete with travelators. Such close proximity creates an ideal opportunity to bring together the best clinical expertise, knowledge base and physical infrastructure, providing the best of both the public and private sectors.
In addition, having a cooperation agreement with Tan Tock Seng Hospital, and memorandums of cooperation with Mt Alvernia Hospital and Raffles Medical Group, means patients of Novena Medical Center will have privileged access should other services and infrastructures be required.
- Customer service concierge
- Day Surgery facilities
- Radiology and Lab service
- Zen-inspired garden on the 8th floor
- Situated above Novena MRT Station
- Seamlessly integrated with Square 2 Shopping Mall and close to Novena Square
- Adjacent to Singapore’s leading public and private hospitals as well as specialist institutions
- Next to Oasia Hotel Novena
View our selection of available units for sale.
View our selection of available units for rent.
- What’s NEAR BY?
- Shopping Mall
Actual shot on location with digital imaging. Interior images are for illustrative purposes only. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.