Looking for what’s hot and happening? Central’s the place. Thanks to established icons and exciting new developments, there’s always something going on. The latest trends, the most hyped brands, you’ll find it first right here. It’s no surprise, then, that this is a hugely desirable place to stay at and to invest in.
In this prime location, you will of course find prime real estate. Here are our 5 favourite places in Central where you can live right in the middle of the action.
Alba is nestled in the prestigious District 9. Designed by world-renowned US architects, Arquitectonica, each of these homes will be a true reflection of its owner’s unique and discerning taste. Spaces and details are meticulously crafted into residences that are as elegant as they are inviting.
Alba places you within a leisurely stroll of the shopping and lifestyle heart of Singapore at Orchard Road. Here are just a few of Orchard’s most popular malls located closest to you:
• ION Orchard is one of Orchard Road’s most iconic malls.
• Paragon Shopping Centre is brimming with luxury and in-trend brands.
• Opened in 1993, Ngee Ann City is a staple of Orchard Road.
• Popular with fashionistas, 313@Somerset also offers plenty of food to sample.
• Orchard Central, home to UNIQLO and Don Don Donki’s first global flagship stores in SEA region.
Greenwood Mews is an uncommon find indeed: luxuriously spacious homes in the Central region of Singapore. Its distinguished Bukit Timah address provides an ideal balance between the seclusion of a quiet neighbourhood and proximity to the bustling heart of the city.
For every preference
In Greenwood Mews and its surrounding neighbourhood, you will find an abundant selection of offerings to appeal to every taste and everyone in the family:
• Landed-style living combined with condo-style facilities
• Restaurants serving an international selection of cuisine, just down the road
• Premium grocers bringing you fresh ingredients from around the world
If you have school-age children, you will also find these esteemed institutions located close by:
• Raffles Girls’ Primary School
• Nanyang Girls’ High School
• Hwa Chong Institution
A short drive away from the city centre, Parksuites is a development inspired by the tranquil beauty of parks. Built around the existing Henry Park, a home in Parksuites places you close to some of the most select experiences in Singapore.
Abuzz with life
You won’t have to go far to enjoy the finer things in life. Parksuites and its vicinity are full of artisanal purveyors and boutique lifestyle stores:
• Carefully curated retail stores integrated into the Parksuites development
• Dining and shopping hotspots of Holland Village, Dempsey Hill and Rochester Park located in the same neighbourhood
• Orchard Road just minutes’ drive away
Wherever you decide to make your home in Central, the outstanding facilities, prime neighbourhoods and unique characteristics of these properties make them investments well worth looking at.