The North is a great refuge from the hustle and bustle of the city. With proximity to the unspoiled riches of nature, it’s a place for quiet and contemplation that the whole family can enjoy. Better yet, you will have ample living spaces at relatively affordable prices. If you’re considering a move up North, here are our top two property recommendations.
Nestled in Sunrise Terrace and inspired by Hawaiian gardens, Alana is a lush tropical hideaway for those who love having plenty of room. Each 3-storey home offers generous spaces within which to explore multiple possibilities – allowing you to create an ideal place for every member of the family.
Connect with your neighbourhood
This is a great place to foster the community spirit that is all too rare in modern city life. Take a walk around and you’ll find plenty of opportunities to engage with the community:
• At Cactus Sunrise Community Farm1, you can learn about farming, grow produce and share your harvest with your neighbours.
• There are plenty of playgrounds for your kids to meet and play with new friends from the neighbourhood.
• The Yishun River Green Park2 is a little farther away but is well worth the visit. One of its most popular features are interactive pads on the ground that light up and change colour when stepped on.
Shopping and Lifestyle
Though you’ll live close to lush greenery, the North has no shortage of popular malls:
• Ang Mo Kio Hub
• Greenwich V
• Junction 8
A comprehensive network of roads, expressways and train lines gives residents at Alana easy access to the rest of Singapore.
• Yio Chu Kang MRT, Ang Mo Kio MRT and the future Lentor MRT
• CTE, SLE and TPE
Close to Schools
The morning school run will be quick and hassle-free, with these excellent schools located close by, for both students attending local and international schools:
• Nanyang Polytechnic
• CHIJ St Nicholas Girls' School
• Rosyth School
• Chatsworth International School
• Anderson Junior College
Cabana offers expansive homes for growing families. Each 3-storey residence has 4 large bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms, a roof terrace and two private car park lots.
If you love cooking, you’ll also be excited to know that each home comes with wet and dry kitchens.
Everyday getaways at home
Cabana's resort-style leisure facilities offer up enjoyment for everyone in the family:
• Swimming Pools
• Outdoor Fitness Courts
• BBQ and Dining Cabanas
• Children's Pool
If you have school-age children, you may want to consider these reputable institutions of learning that are located near Cabana:
• Australian International School
• Lycée Français de Singapour Fitness Courts
• Chatsworth Kindergarten
Perhaps you’re looking to take your family on mini adventures away from home. Then these – located just a few minutes’ drive away – are great places to spend the day exploring and enjoying together:
• Embrace adventure and nature at SAFRA Yishun with highlights including the Adventure Sports Centre, swimming pools and bowling lanes.
• Head over to the Lower Seletar Reservoir Park for plenty of activities for the whole family, from kayaking to a water play area for those hot days.
• Bishan Ang-Mo Kio Park3 is one of the largest urban parks in Central and is a great place for a fun day outdoors.
• Singapore Zoo or Mandai Zoo are full of attractions and events for the whole family.
Cabana is well-connected to the rest of Singapore via these nearby expressways:
• Seletar Expressway
• Central Expressway
Experience landed-style resort living at Cabana.
If you plan to settle in the North, these properties offer resort-style facilities and large living spaces. Whether you seek a little tranquillity or a family home, these are property investments to consider.