Located near the northern tip of Singapore, Woodlands is primarily known for being a suburb. But there is more to Woodlands than meets the eye and there are plenty of reasons why it’s a great idea to move your business there.
The URA’s Master Plan set out a blueprint to create more commercial hubs outside of Central1. The development of the upcoming Woodlands Regional Centre is part of this blueprint and will see Woodlands come into its own as Singapore’s Northern Gateway and the ‘Star Destination of the North’:
GREENER, WIDER SPACES TO MOVE INTO – UP NORTH
Woods Square, jointly developed by Sekisui House, Far East Orchard Limited and Far East Organization, is the first integrated office development in the North with strata-titled units for sale. However, this commercial development offers more than simple office space. This integrated development offers retail, F&B and a childcare centre. There are also integrated business and lifestyle facilities, such as an auditorium, gym, swimming pool and meeting pavilions.
• It is easily accessible via the Seletar Expressway (SLE), Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) and the upcoming North South Corridor.
If you have business in the Malaysian market, or have plans to expand your business there, this is a great location to be based in.
• The Woodlands Checkpoint is just minutes away from Woods Square.
• Woods Square will be just one stop away from the future Singapore-JB Transit System, meaning your business will be able to enjoy easy access to the Malaysian market.
5. Beautifully and Thoughtfully Designed
Woods Square has office units for sale and lease, with floor-to-floor height of up to 5m. Each office space has been designed to meet business needs.
• To meet the growing demand for compact offices, there are workspaces designed based on the Small Office Lot Office (SOLO) Concept. SOLO units range from 500 to 1,800 square feet but what really sets these offices apart is their 5m ceiling height and furniture platform.
6. A Great Incentive
As an added bonus, buying office space in Woods Square comes with no Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty nor Seller’s Stamp Duty.
Moving your business north gives you an opportunity to be the first in an up-and-coming commercial development, and be at the centre of the Woodlands’ transformation. Better yet, you’ll get a first-mover jumpstart on your competitors.
Find out more about Woods Square.